For Your Safety and Enjoyment.
Hours as posted.
Closed during inclement weather.
1. The City of Algonac strongly recommends for your protection to be fully clothed and wear the proper safety equipment including: helmet, wrist guards, knee and elbow pads.
2. The City of Algonac accepts no responsibility whatsoever for injury or damage however caused. This is an unsupervised facility, use at your own risk.
3. Only skateboards and inline skates are allowed. Bicycles and other equipment are not permitted.
4. Be courteous to other skaters. Roughhousing, profanity, music devises and violence are not permitted.
5. Spectators must stay off skating surface.
6. No personal ramps or street items are allowed in the park.
7. Glass containers are not allowed inside the fence.
8. No pets allowed.
9. Do not liter, draw graffiti or abuse the park in any way.
10. No trespassing or skating when the park is closed.
NO ALCOHOL, TOBACCO OR DRUGS. REPORT ANY DAMAGE TO CITY OF ALGONAC 794-9361